Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Refreshed

I'm back after a not too productive weekend to be not too productive at work. Seriously though, I will step up my work tomorrow, I just had so much to catch up on!

I now have a phone line! I just have to wait 5-7 working days till I get Broadband. As I'm an optimist I'm going for between 2-3 weeks, that way I won't be disappointed. I can't wait, my own personal broadband connection! Then I will be complete!

As far as housework goes I finished off the bathroom cabinets and set up my computer, I've stuck stickers on my Guitar Hero Gibson SG, done some hoovering and rearranging... And that's about it. It doesn't seem like much when I say it like that...

We're nearly unpacked, just a few boxes left, which will disappear once our bathroom cabinets are stuck to the walls and our drawers have been purchased and stuck into our bedroom cupboards. It's gonna be so nice!

Like I said we were going to we drank 4 nights in a row, we went through 3 litres of vodka, and have one left over. We cooked quite a lot as well, and ate out a few times. It was a good weekend overall, with no real pressure to do anything (normally coming from Viv) and being able to relax. I am now officially recharged and ready to work! Well it's only a 3 day week till it's the weekend again, no big deal :)

No comments: