Thursday, April 20, 2006

In the middle of a Chain Reaction!

I love little videos like this, even though this one is 12 minutes long. It's lot's of little set up chain reactions, while their not quite as long or as good as that Honda car advert from a while ago, it's still pretty smart and well worth taking a look. Some of the ones in the middle are excellent.



On the other hand not a lot else has happened really. I've been a bit more active at work, but not a lot is really happening. I'm playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on the train to and from work, it's an ace little game with a nice sense of humour. I'd recommend it to anyone with a DS, while I wish it was a little harder, or had some different routes you could take to get to a certain point, it's a pretty straightforward game, but entertaining anyway.

No comments: