Tuesday, April 25, 2006

God of War 2

This looks hot! I've never played the first game, but apparently it's awesome. It's also the sort of game I like, so I'll definately be getting it eventually:



I have a huge list of games I want to find. As I've only just got a PS2 I'm well behind on all the games it has for it, so I'm trying to track down Silent Hill, once again I never played the original, but theres a collection out of the PS2 games, which doesn't include the PSOne first game. I really want to start at the beginning, but the first game is bizzarely hard to track down... I mainly want to do this as the movie is out soon, which I'm going to see, but I like the look of the games as well.

I also want to try out one of the Dynasty Warriors games, beating up hundreds of men at the same time is just cool! As well as a lot of others I've missed, which are really cheap now. I have to do something until the Nintendo Revolution comes along!

No comments: