Thursday, April 13, 2006

5 Day Weekend!

Hells yeah!

Thanks to a random religion it will officially be Easter Weekend, which means that thanks to some guy who died on a cross thousands of years ago we get to eat chocolate eggs and rabbits, because the colour of the chocolate, and the colour of the wood on the cross... no... because there were lots of rabbits in Galilee... Well I don't know where it all comes from and links up, but what the hell, chocolate and holidays! Woohoo!

Plus as I got into work early today, I get to leave early as well! Score, I'm gonna be gone by 4! Viv might have to work tomorrow though, even though it's a bank holiday. She's getting lots of stuff to do, as they have a new electronic system to make things easier, even though it's doubled her workload and their trying to give her more.

I also have next Tuesday off, as the guy from BT is supposed to be turning up to connect our phoneline! This means broadband, which means internet at home! I can't wait, LSN, new episodes of Lost, I get to catch up with Naruto, and also blog from home, finally being able to put up pictures of me and Viv and our new house and stuff like that.

We went shopping yesterday, and while we were looking for Peanut Butter, randomly wandered over to the spirits section at the other end of the supermarket. This is not a good sign, neither of us knew why we were there, but we decided to stock up for the weekend anyway. We bought 4 litres of Glen's Vodka (The Exciting Vodka!), at £10.79 for a litre bottle it's a bargain! We also bought 8 litres of Diet Coke, and 6 litres of Red Bull, meaning we will not have to leave the house for four days... I can't wait! And people tell you binge drinking is bad! We were only really shopping for two baking trays I think, it ended up costing us £60, with some other stuff we bought as well...

Also I've seen my other blog has over taken this one in visitor count. Their both only in the three hundreds, but this one's been up much longer, and it seems like Used Hack is the only one who comments on any of them :)

Anyway, five days off, five days drunk, five days trying to play 'Cowboys from Hell' on Guitar Hero. By the end of a probable 72hr Guitar Hero marathon I expect to be cruising through these songs on Expert. Only kidding, I'll be struggling through hard, try not to break my fingers while chord changing and attempting to badly do solos! It's gonna rock!

No comments: