Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Random Questions

Have you ever...

Taken a picture naked? No
Made out with a member of the same sex? Nope
Danced in front of your mirror? Possibly, it's not a habit
Told a lie? Yes, but I'm not a good liar
Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes
Been in a fist fight? Not really, a few punches when I was younger
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Yes, many times
Been arrested? Yes, I was eleven
Left your house without telling your parents? Yes
Ditched school to do something more fun? I used to bunk off German to play on my PlayStation
Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes
Seen someone die? No, not in real life
Kissed a picture? Yes, but I can't remember of who
Slept in until 3? Longer
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yeah, but not for a long time
Played dress up? All the time, fancy dress rocks
Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes, too often
Felt an earthquake? Yes, it woke me up
Touched a snake? Yes, I caught an Adder once as well
Ran a red light? Yes
Had detention? Once, it lasted 2 minutes
Been in a car accident? Not exactly
Pole danced? No
Been lost? Hasn't everyone?
Sang karaoke? I don't think so, I've not been drunk enough in the right places
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes
Kissed in the rain? Yes, we had no where else to go
Sang in the shower? Not very often, I need a radio in there
Got your tongue stuck to a pole? No, got my fingers stuck once
Ever gone to school partially naked? Yes
Sat on a roof top? Many times
Played chicken? No
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No
Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? No, that makes me sad...
Broken a bone? I broke a friends collar bone once in Judo
Mooned/flashed someone? Yes
Forgotten someone’s name? All the time
Blacked out from drinking? Many times
Played a prank on someone? Yes
Felt like killing someone? Is it bad I have to stop myself?
Made a parent cry? I think so
Cried over someone? Yes
Had sex more than 10 times in a weekend? Ohhhhh yeah
Had/Have a dog? Yep, an Alaskan Malamute, he's a bit old now. Bless him
Been in a band? A marching band, and a rock band for about 5 seconds
Shot a gun? Yes

No comments: