Friday, April 07, 2006

Nearly there!

Hopefully alot of things are going to be finishing soon: The working week, our trips to Ikea, our unpacking, fannying about with boxes and crap. The sooner it's over the better.

I'm so glad it's Friday, I've been knackered this week, mostly due to unpacking and being generally busy during the nights, I don't know where we're going to fit going to the gym in, but I'm really not looking forward to starting to go in the mornings, although it will give us more time in the evenings. We're going to need it with all the cooking we're doing, yet another thing I can't be arsed with.

Our final trip to Ikea should be on Saturday, my Dad's gonna turn up later on and take some stuff home for us if we need it. We should be getting our bedroom cupboards then, we also need the bathroom cupboard door, as we forgot to get them last time. Dunno exactly what else we need, but I said to Viv we should make a list and we havent, so we'll inevitably forget something!

My Dad is also going to sort out our shelves for us, so we can get our final one set up between the other two. This'll give us some much needed shelf space and let us unpack the final few boxes. It's gonna be sooooo good once we get everything away and can finally check out what our flat is actually going to look like.

No comments: