Monday, October 03, 2005

It's been a long time, Baby

It has indeed! I havent updated for 5 days! Well I have been on holiday...

Friday was the usual getting drunk, although this time it was at my house. Blizzard was stressing me out. He was upset as he was getting left out, but I wish he would just calm down. After a stressful hour or two he calmed down and we left him in the kitchen to chill out. The rest of the night was good, me being the first to go to bed, just before everyone else left.

Saturday we weren't going to go out, but ended up doing a bit of pre gaming and then leaving around ten to meet up with Jayne and Al in the Lowther. Jim and two girls he knows where there as well when we got there and Martin and his girlfriend turned up later. We had a few drinks then got a taxi to Jayne's, which took ages as the que was huge. Then we smoked and drank and listened to Queen, Blur and various other old bands, till we got another taxi around five. I then made tuna toasties as I was starving, they were goooooood...

Sunday was uneventful, we didnt do much as everyone was at work and stuff and Viv had an interview on Monday. Most of the day was spent reading (me) and sorting out photo albums (viv). We did go to ASDA though to get more albums and I got Projet Rub for my DS as it was on sale. It's pretty cool, uses the touchscreen and is amusing.

Monday Viv had her interview, which she said was OK. I went to the Dr, got registered and got an appointment for Tuesday. We joined the gym, I got a bodystat done. I'm pretty big at the moment, can't wait to start going and getting fit again! Gayle came home from Barcelona and Viv picked her up from the station, cleaned the house. Then me and Viv went out to Old Orleans, which was good, lots of cocktails, ribs and bruschetta for a starter, I had Chicken Jambalaya, which I thought would be bigger, and Viv had a 8oz steak. We sat at the bar for a bit and had more drinks, then nearly got the meal half price, but they sorted the bill out eventually. Got a lift home from Gayle.

No comments: