Thursday, October 27, 2005

Work's picking up

It's been quite a slow week in many ways. I havent done much really. I've been given a bit more work after finishing the Breeders' Cup site and all the syndications. Since then I've also done a small pop-up project for someone else, to register people for a free poker evening. That was ok. Now I'm going to be working on another vignette project, doing something with an audio centre for some more horesracing. Like before most of the code is already done and I just have to play around with it and convert it to this years site.

I don't think much is happening this weekend, I just payed for my 2 anime series from ebay, Paranoia Agent and Wolf's Rain, they should get here next week at some point. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more next month, I'm looking at Full Metal Alchemist and Gun Grave as they're supposed to be quite good. Although I may get Gantz instead.

Not much else to say really... My DS has run out of batteries so I have nothing to do on the train. I'm going to the gym again as well, I went yesterday and did quite a lot. My shins are starting to hurt a lot more when I'm running, I need some new trainers. I hope I sort it out soon, or I'll have to switch to the rowing machine or something instead. I'm hoping to buy some more trainers on the weekend and maybe some jeans that'll be OK for work and dont have a hole in the crotch!

No comments: