Thursday, October 20, 2005

Nearly 200 RPG Cliches

This is a very funny and amusing list (if your into RPGs that is) compiled by a number of people who have obviously played a LOT of RPGs. I've played a fair number of RPGs and so I found most of these cliches very funny!

RPG Cliches List

I havent written much over the last few days, because, to be honest, not a lot has happened! We had a Team Meeting earlier, discussing what was going to be happening over the next 6 months. Apparently we're moving all of the rivals.net sites over to vignette and this is going to be our main priority, so it may involve a fair bit of overtime (but we'll be getting paid) and possibly bonuses! (SCORE!) I don't really mind either of these as I'm a bit short of money and that just means I can pay off my debts faster and make new ones! But we'll also be getting 3 more staff as well as a few other things to make sure the project is done properly, hopefully my job is safe then!

I've been going to the gym steadily still, about 3 times a week, I was supposed to once on a weekend, but that hasnt happened yet.

On Friday I'm heading to Loughborough with Viv to go out with all the uni people, as lots are turning up. Not sure if I'm staying saturday night or not as Viv has lots of work to do, Barry is working and we think lots of other people are leaving. If we come back we can go out to the dudes for the night and Viv can work Sunday.

I also got a text from Chris yesterday, asking if I was going to Old Boys in Dover. It would be nice to see my mates again, but it's such a long way to Dover from York, it's nearly Christmas and it'll be this month. I'm not really up for it, but I think Viv might be, although she seems to be flagging on the idea...

No comments: