Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Rest of the Weekend...

Viv was feeling crap, and so was I. I woke up at 09:00 (WHY?!?) then sat and watched TV till we had showers and decided to go to the Phantom for a fry up. Which, considering it was a 'Big Scary Breakfast' wasn't that big and certainly wasn't that scary. Tessa turned up later and we had a bit of a chat, she's going to live in Japan and teach kids English, which sounds cool, but I'd be terrified to do on my own!

Eventually we made our way back to Barry's and left about 17:00. We got home about 18:45 and had some dinner, Viv had a shower, then we went round to the dudes. I was still feeling crap though, and the drinks weren't helping. We played FIFA for a bit, and I scored! Only my second ever FIFA goal in general play, but it was my first in FIFA 2006, and it was only my second time playing. A sign of things to come? We left quite early as Viv was working Sunday.

Didn't do much Sunday except put some 2 year old films in to be developed and do a lot of washing. That's about it really...

No comments: