Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm in pain!

Yes I am! I went to the gym for the first time in quite a while yesterday, and I'm in pain today! My elbows, well technically my triceps, are really sore and tight, I can't bend my arms all the way. The top of my chest near my shoulders has only just started to hurt, and strangely my legs are ok. I'm going again tonight though, YAY! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow...

Works still going well. The site is much closer to completion and it's supposed to be done by the end of next week. I put a big bit in today, that I copied from the old site last year, and it 'should' be working fine, although we have nothing to test it with at the moment.

We're all going for chinese tomorrow apparently, I hope it's not too expensive, but I like chinese. Jayne and Al may be going out tomorrow, but things are a bit tight at the moment, so I don't think me and Viv should go as well. I'll see what Viv says, but I don't want to go out anywhere, I always end up paying more...

No comments: