Wednesday, October 12, 2005

England Vs Poland

I'm not especially hopeful about this game. Our recent games have been poor, our midfield is pretty much gone, what with Beckham and Gerrard out for this game. Or maybe that could be what really gets us going? Maybe we needed a challenge? Well last time we had even a reasonable challenge we lost 4-1, not a good sign...

I think it is Sven's fault though, our players need someone to shout at them and get them motivated, they've become lethargic and unenthusiastic, and Sven's calm and controlled approach to the game is not really helping. While he may be a good manager and be tactically brilliant, although the recent games against Wales and Northern Ireland makes me doubt this quite alot. We need to pull our fingers out and damn well play with some pride, or we might as well not bother going to the world cup.

Other than that though my website for the Breeders' Cup at work is nearly finished, it's supposed to be done by friday, but I've got most of what I can actually do done, the rest Ryan is working on at the moment, I can't really help as it's to do with live shows and stuff like that.

The gym is going well, I've gone Monday and Tuesday this week, I'm starting to push myself a bit more and I'm gonna start upping my weights and stuff like that to help myself along. No gym tonight though footballs on, Viv said she may be going though, if she can get in and its not too busy, otherwise she'll go home and come and pick me up in the car, which'll save me a bus trip.

Not much to do at work now, I'm trying to think of some websites I can visit while I'm waiting for some updates to do on the site, as I think I'm pretty much finished other than that.

No comments: