Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Music to work to - suggestions welcome!

Another day at work, but this time I remembered my headphones! As far as I can tell though, they're quite poor, considering I spent £12 on them. The bass seems awful, but that could be the quality of the music I'm listening too... I don't really know either way!

It's definately better working with music, I get less distracted as well bizarrely. I downloaded 50 free MP3s from eMusic, they have a very poor selection though, it's not a mainstream supplier, so not many bands I know or like. I ended up with Kerplunk from Green Day and Mastadon's first album, as well as a few other songs, and some Bill Hicks, which is very good. Inspiring stuff when your listening to it and coding :P I'm gonna bring in a bunch of CDs tomorrow as my bag will be empty.

Off to the gym again today, so I can watch England in the football tomorrow, we're gonna do badly though, I know it.

I ordered a couple more CDs from Play, Prodigy's greatest hits, which is out on the 17th, and looks great, I love prodigy! Plus it has a bonus second CD with lots of remixes and live stuff, sounds great! I also bought an album by a fat hawaiian guy who plays the ukalele, he had a song on Lost as has been recommended by a few people as easy listening stuff, so I got it anyway.

No comments: