Friday, September 30, 2005

Party at my place!

Your Pimp Name Is...
His Majesty Luv


I think that's quite a cool pimp name :) I also have a post about what kind of drunk I am, put I'm having trouble pasting it into my post at the moment, I'm not really sure why... Apparently though I am a happy drunk, which I kind of knew already. When I'm drunk I like to have fun and act stupid and laugh a lot. I like being around other happy drunks as well, and most of my friends are, they dont start crying or anything and I've never been in a fight while on a night out, although I know people who have. Even Viv has before, but then I warned her about going to Toff's but she went anyway :P

This Friday it's party at my place! WOOHOO! My parents and sister are away, so it's everyone round to mine for a big piss up. All smoking is however outside and try not to get things too messy. As you may have gathered, it's not exactly a house party, just our usual gathering, but this time at my house.

Last night I met Viv in a pub in York called the Windmill. It's alot bigger than it looks from the outside, glad I went to the toilet really, or I'd have kept on thinking it was really small, theres a whole load hidden round the back! It was a good evening overall, got a few drinks, chatted to Viv's workmates (it was a leaving do), and met the new Temp who Viv's working with. Then we had to get the bus home as Blizzard hadn't been out all day and we hadn't eaten. So we took him for a walk, in the dark, then I cooked bratwurst (hmmm... bratwurst), then we watched House.

For anyone who hasnt seen House yet, watch it, it's ace! It's a medical mystery type thing, where patients have mystery illnesses, and the Doctors have to diagnose them. Doesn't sound too interesting but it is, and Dr House is one of the best characters I've seen in a while. I think it'll be kind of hard to get into now, as theres quite a few ongoing stories, but it's worth trying to find the first few episodes to catch up. It still has each episode as a one off story, but theres other stuff going on as well, you can watch them on their own, but you just won't get some things that happen. It won't be hard to pick up though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weblogs Inc., to launch Engadget Labs
Leading Weblogs Inc., blog Engadget is set to get bigger with CEO Jason Calacanis announcing that Engadget Labs will open its doors October 15.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!