Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pay Day

Time to record a follow-up post :)

As you may have guessed I am now alot more busy at work, I have been given something to do, and although it seems a bit over complicated to begin with, I'm sure it'll be fine once I get my head round it. I'm altering an old website in order to make a new mini-site for www.sportinglife.com. It's to do with Horse Racing, I may have other work following, but I have a month to do this.

I finished 'Eragon' the other yesterday. It's a good book by Christopher Paolini. It's part of a trilogy, but I don't have the others yet. I've just started 'Vernon God Little', which is a bit strange, but good.

I GET PAID FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful blog. Keep it going. I have a arlington obesity surgery tx blog. Maybe you like it!