Thursday, September 29, 2005

More Responsibility

My parents and my sister have all gone away for the weekend. My sister has gone away to Barcelona for the weekend on a Hen Night, my parents have gone to Italy. Me and Viv are left behind to babysit the dog...

We have the house to ourselves and will be having the Dudes around on Friday to have a get together, they're not exactly 'parties' so 'get together' is more suitable. I've also got Monday and Tuesday off now, as it is mine and Viv's Anniversary. However, Viv has an interview at 13:00 at York University and I have to go to the doctors at some point to get my back looked at. I've had a rash for a while and Viv's getting worried about it, so I have to go and register, and then get an appointment. We're also going out quite a lot over the weekend. Probably Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday will all be drinking nights! We're going out on Monday night, possibly to a surf and turf place in York, theres a nice looking one on the end of Rougier Street Viv wants to go to.

As far as anniversary presents go I've got Viv the Ally McBeal Box set, it's got every episode from every series, she's very happy, even though it's not out till the end of the month. I'm getting the Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Colletion Box Set, with all 26 episodes in, for the same price as Viv's Box set. Mines one season, hers is at least four... Ah the price of anime these days, pfft, I dunno...

No comments: