Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Work continues

As the title says, work continues on my website project at work. Damn, Unix is confusing! Vignette is easy enough to learn, along with TCL, but using Unix is just plain weird. As far as I can figure it, I'm dealing with a sight spanning at least 10 different folders and 2 different servers, and all the files are spread over these folders and servers. It's a nightmare trying to find which file is referencing what...

I watched a lot of Naruto yesterday with Viv, I've been trying to get her to watch some more, as it gets a lot better and we're only on episode 20 of 140+. I miss my new episode of Naruto every week, since I moved home I can't BitTorrent anymore, my parents' PC is rubbish and so our internet connection. I can't wait to get a house of our own, although saving money is a must at the moment. I'm still debating if I should get a PSP or not...

1 comment:

xccc said...

To acquire a higher publicity to your facebook account, Persons spend funds to Buy Facebook Followers to conveniently get publicity online. buy face book follower