Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sweet Jesus

I was originally only going to post one video, but with a number of topics floating through my head, this seemed like a more appropriate title.

First off, this video, wtf? I know it's Saturday Night Live and all, but that's just too weird. Funny though.

Secondly, how heavy would you guess an elephant is? I think I guessed about 4,000lbs, that's about 2 tons, seems a reasonable guess to me. But no! Did you know that an elephant is around 14,000lbs? That seems a little extreme doesn't it? 7 tons? A little survey here shows what people thought an elephant weighed. At least I'm not alone!

And finally, how much do I envy this man? Although women will have to tell me if that's acceptable or not, even if he is gay, would you really let him touch you up? Surely he deserves a slap for that? I should start pretending to be gay. It'll totally be worth it...

No comments: