Thursday, March 16, 2006

Places I've been

After seeing this on Used Hack I decided to do my own, mainly as I have nothing better to do.



create your own visited states map

As you can see it's not too impressive. I'm not even sure the Texas one counts, I was only there for a few hours as a stop over on my way to Canada, and I never even left the Airport. Although it was a bit of a weird stop, it's not exactly on the way from New York to Vancouver is it? And my ski jacket was not appropriate clothing for the 35 degree celsius heat! A bit better would be my visited countries, even though it's still gonna be pretty empty:



create your own visited countries map

Yeah it looks kind of localised when you see it like that... Although I am proud to say I've been to more countries than most people, who normally just get to go to the UK and perhaps Ibiza or Malaga. I really should head a bit more East though, I'm sure doing the standard 'Around the World' crap that really just means heading round the orient a bit, namely Thailand, China, Japan and Australia would be good. That's not exactly 'Around the World' is it? What happened to Africa and South America, are they not good enough? Do they not have enough Culture?

Further evidence that I am in fact the anti-christ:

You Are 90% Evil

You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you!


See, even the Devil is a bit scared of me! Everyone should be a little scared of me...

1 comment:

Ugly Toy said...

It helps that my Dad used to be in the army, so I spent most of my childhood moving country every 2 years. It was interesting, but I never really had any long term friends till I got to boarding school.

I'd still like to explore America and the rest of the world a little more.