Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Island

Not only is this a reference to the film, it's also about MORE LOST!

On Monday me and Viv watched 3 more episodes of Lost, it's brilliant! We're now up to episode 12, and it was a much better episode to leave it on, rather than the 'I can't wait over a month to see the next episode!' point it was at at the end of episode 9.

Last night I watched The Island, I can see why it didnt do that well at the cinema, while it is big and pretty, with very nice effects and big things blowing up and falling on other things, which then blow up as well, it also has Scarlett Johansson. Which is a great excuse for me to put another picture of her on my blog. It wasn't a terrible film, and I could probably watch it again without getting bored, plus it had some great little lines in it, but for the amount it cost, it really isnt going to win any awards, or be a classic. It's was just average.

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I think it would be better to be able to see the entire season of LOST at one time, the way you and Viv are doing it. It was agony to have to wait week to week to see what was gonna happen!

I have "the Island" in my Netflix. Have you seen "A Love Song for Bobby Long"? Scarlett is in it. A great movie!

Ugly Toy said...

I'm gonna have to check out some more of her films :) I havent seen that one.

But now it's even more frustrating watching Lost, because we've seen a big chunk of it, now we have to wait for ages to see anymore! I heard in america that they have 2 week gaps! I couldn't take that if I was watching it normally...