Friday, March 17, 2006

Leeroy!

This is a really old video, but I first saw it when I was at uni and World of Warcraft first came out. I got pretty in to World of Warcraft, I used to play all the old games and had been following it's development. I really liked it, my only problem is it's aimed at groups and not really suited to individual play, and as none of my mates at uni played I had to make do. Eventually this got boring and I stopped playing, getting into Counter Strike: Source instead, before moving home and not being able to play online AT ALL. That's quite a break when you used to play around 6-14 hours a day.

Anyway, any online gamer will appreciate this video, hosted courtesy of albinoblacksheep.com, it's pretty funny.

Pfft, n00b

1 comment:

Edward Ott said...

Nice picture