Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Snow Day, or it would be...

If I was a kid, I wouldn't have had to walk through the snow today to get to the train station. I'd have been able to sit at home and play on my new PS2, with Shadow of the Colossus or The Warriors. But instead I had to trek to the Bus Stop, and then get bored on the bus and get off and walk, praying that trains would be cancelled, but they weren't. So I was an hour late for work. I wish I was a kid again, or worked from home...

Why is it that people turn into retards when the Snow starts? My sisters car got hit this morning on her way to work, as the woman behind her had tansformed into a spastic and forgotten how to drive. My sister was fine, unluckily the woman who hit her was also fine.

Following on from the further Chuck Norris post yesterday, I now bring you The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny courtesy of Weebl Stuff, I'd also recommend Magical Trevor for those who havent seen it.

I feel that Shadow of the Colossus deserves it's own post, it's a great game, I've never played or seen anything that looks or plays quite as well it does. And I haven't wanted to play a game so much in quite some time! But I think I'll save a full post until I've finished it.

No comments: