Monday, March 20, 2006

Our Flat

We finally got to see our new flat today, it's just about finished. Well it had damn well better be finished by Monday as that's when we're moving in! We got to inspect it and check that everything looked OK. The carpets still weren't down, but that looked like pretty much all that was left.

We've been told by all the people we see relating to our house that everyone moving into the building is 'Young and Hip', I'm not really sure what that all means, but I don't think it'll mean alot of complaints about noise, thank god. Perhaps we'll have to rename the houses to something more young and happening. Unfortunately I can't think of anything right now and it's time to go home! I got in really late for work as our showing was delayed, so I'm working late tonight and tomorrow, so no gym! At least some good has come of this :)

No comments: