Thursday, January 26, 2006

Nintendo DS Lite


Now with fewer calories!

There doesnt seem to be much different about the new DS, it's all white, but that seems to be about it. However there is actually a centimetre off it's width, length and height and about 60g worth of weight lost. Thats quite a reduction. It also has brighter screens on both of its screens and a few of the buttons and things have been moved around. You can read the whole article here.

I'm definately going to be getting one. For several reasons:

1. It's smaller
2. It's lighter (both of these are good things as I carry mine around a lot)
3. It'll fit better in my pocket and not unbalance my jacket
4. It'll probably come out around my birthday giving me a perfect excuse
5. I can then give Viv my old one, so we can then play mulitplayer games! Finally!
6. Viv will then buy Nintendogs, which means I get to play that too :P

Ah yes, everything is going according to plan...

No comments: