Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The fucking car has been fucking written off!

Yeah, I'm pissed off. Almost a month after spending £100 on new glow plugs, and several hundred pounds throughout the year to keep him running and in a fairly decent state, he has been hit (WHILE PARKED!) by some fucking retard!

As previously posted the car was hit last Friday and was taken away to be assessed. We got a call yesterday offering us £900. NINE HUNDRED POUNDS? Your fucking kidding me! My car has now been written off due to someone else's stupidity! It won't be repaired, now it officially CAN NOT be repaired. Even if I got it back and paid for the repairs myself, it's an insurance write off, I WONT BE ABLE TO GET IT INSURED!

How fucking stupid is that! On top of which £900 is fuck all! I spent that last year on the car! And there is no possible way I will get a Renault Laguna 2.2 Diesel that is as reliable as he is now after all the money put into him. I'll get one, but it'll be a piece of shit that'll need everything from the spark plugs (just replaced), to tyres, to brake pads (just replaced) replacing, which will cost ME.

I didn't do anything wrong! I was at work! I wasn't the one driving my kids to school in a fucked up car that shouldn't have been driving, then decided to aim for a wall to stop! For no reason at all I am now carless, and likely to be for some time. I'm the one being inconvenienced, I deserve to have a new car bought for me, not given hardly any money and told to get myself one.

I want to own an insurance company, so I can fuck people over and make shit loads of money as well. I should sue their asses, I would as well... if I could afford it...

No comments: