Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

I normally dont pay much attention to this, as I normally dont know the date. Although it was pointed out on a forum I visit which brought it to my attention.

I still didnt think anything of this until I got a phone call from my Mum at about 12:00.

"Erm... Someones hit your car..."

Which was nice of them. Although they had left a note explaining what had happened and left a phone number, so my Mum contacted them. It should all be worked out, I was quite a few miles away at the time, so their insurance should cover it.

The next incident wasnt quite as bad. We went to the pub for lunch, and everyone ordered food. Everyones food came but mine, but I'd ordered last, so fair enough I thought. Then someone else turned up and ordered after everyone else had finished eating. He then got his before me. Finally after 45 minutes I got my Chilli and Nachos (It takes 2 minutes to prepare!) Which I then had to swallow practically in one to get back to the office on time. Although I did get a free pint to wash it down with...

So, what else can I look forward to today? Bearing in mind I'm supposed to be seeing a mortgage advisor in 2 hours...

No comments: