Thursday, January 26, 2006

dooce.com - Why I read it


Dooce.com is written by Heather Armstrong and is basically written about her family and life. It's mostly taken up by stories about her daughter, who is only about 20 months old. The reason I read this is because she is just such a good writer, she's naturally funny and I can't help but laugh at some of the situations she's ended up in and the way she expresses what she was feeling at the time.

Recently I was reading through her archives when I came across this story about her Grandpa. The whole article is fairly amusing, but I had to stop myself from urinating on my PC under my desk when I read the final paragraph.

If you need something to entertain you pretty much everyday check this site out, it's fantastic!

Addition: If that doesnt tickle you, then please god read this one as well, that time I really did piss on my PC a little bit!

No comments: