Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Christmas Break

Started off well enough. I managed to leave work early and we were off to Portsmouth. There was absolutely NO traffic at all, but Viv managed to incite some roadrage by giving a guy in an AA van the finger. He's now got a complaint against him.

We got to Dom's house about 10 and then had a few drinks. He really liked his Hookah Pipe Birthday Present and we tried it out.

The next day we went to Vivs Dad's Cafe, he bought it with Kath and Den. We had a small get together with the family where Dom got presents. Then we went back. Christmas itself was fairly uneventful, I pretty much got what I was expecting, with no surprises, I guess I'm too old for that sort of thing now...

Then on Boxing Day I got spiked by Mandi, I wasn't expecting it and didnt find it particluarly funny. In fact it wasnt funny at all. I hadnt been drunk that holiday and was fully intending on getting drunk as we were sleeping at Dom's, but she had to go and be 'funny' and soak up all the fun from the evening, which had been 'great' so far.

Anyway, we made up for that over the next few days at Dom's spending a few days there instead of going home as we had nothing better to do. We got very drunk, smoked alot, slept in, ate shit, watched Spaced and lots of other stuff, and I hardly got off the chair. It was ace, on the last night there we smoked a whole quarter between 4 of us...

Then we drove home and Viv had a day of work before having a sleep over at Sarah and Glen's for New Years. Which was also a very good party. Getting absolutely wasted. Viv feel asleep well early. The next day we had a fry up, then a massive Xmas Dinner at home.

I think I've put on so much weight. I need to get back to the gym...

No comments: