Friday, January 06, 2006

Back to Work Blues

It's a new year and I'm feeling a bit muh...

But I'm back and work and back to the gym. I went to the gym on Wednesday, although I had to stop as I was feeling really ill and lightheaded. Wheter I was sick or just overdoing it I don't know. I toned it down a bit on Thursday and I felt alot better at the end, back to losing weight and all that, it's helped me feel better anyway.

I'm feeling rather unmotivated at work now, after so much time off I've found it difficult getting back into it. But thats getting better as well and I'm getting more done, especially in the last few days. It's actually worth me being here now. Hopefully I'm going to be getting faster, I'm feeling guilty about my work levels at the moment.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend at the moment though, I need some new jeans, after 5 years, most of mine are wearing a little thin, literally. And a bit time to relax would be cool. I havent been able to try out my new Wireless USB thingy for MarioKart, and I've got back into LSN as well. I think it's going to be a busy weekend overall! At least then I'll be glad to back in work :P

No comments: