Friday, May 26, 2006

Viv - Drama Magnet

Viv always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yesterday she saw a guy commit suicide. He jumped out of a window in the centre of York.

Viv had gone to the Doctors and was on her way to work when she saw something going on. She went to have a look and saw the guy standing on a window ledge. He got talked down and everyone was leaving, when he apparently came back and jumped. Viv said she saw him falling, and then shut her eyes, but she heard it. I told her to go home, but she went back to work, mostly to calm down I think. I picked her up a bit later, once I'd got home to get the car.

This sort of thing always happens to Viv, in the six years we've been together, she's seen two motorbike accidents, one involving a kid on a bike, she helped out in both. We both saw a woman lying in the middle of the M25 and stopped. Now she see's this.

Viv said she saw on the news this morning that the guy isn't dead, but I can't find anything about it, even though the centre of York was shut until 8 o'clock last night. She seemed OK this morning, I hope she's alright.

No comments: