Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Catching Up Post 1 - Friday

I'm well behind having been away for a few days and then busy at work, so I'm now trying to catch up.

Friday was Glenn's birthday, so we all headed round to his house. I took Guitar Hero, as he requested it and a few extra people were gonna be there who hadn't tried it out yet. Unfortunately Glenn's present hadn't arrived, I'll have to check about that on eBay... But we did have a card.

It was a really good night overall. Got to see Jim, Martin and Morgan turned up as well. Once everyone had had a bit to drink and played Guitar Hero a bit we went into the garden and jumped about to a bit of Korn, which none of us had done in ages.

Viv got a bit upset when Kirk started asking questions about the guy earlier in the week, but she was Ok after that.

There was lots of Tequila and drinking, a very good night. I was almost sick on the way home, but managed to hold it till I got out of the Taxi and spewed over the Bin Shed instead. Great stuff.

No comments: