Monday, May 08, 2006

Abs Of Steel!

I hate to disappoint anyone, but I don't really look like that, that is not a picture of me, not even a photoshopped one. I've got a bit of a belly on me, that's why I'm trying to get into an excercise regime now we've moved house.

Our first attempt was with the Tae Bo DVDs, which resulted in this post. Further to that we tried another DVD on Thursday night. Viv did it in the morning, I did it in the evening. It was an Abs and Gluts workout. Now I ache even more. In fact, I still ache now, 3 days later. The weekend was unbareable! I couldn't sneeze, cough, sit up or bend over without moaning in pain. Our flat sounded like some kind sado-mashicistic dungeon.

On the good side though, by the time I can actually do the DVD workout properly, I will look like that picture. I'm counting on it.

Tags: ,

No comments: