Monday, May 22, 2006

Now that was a good weekend!

Oh yeah! That was cool. Friday was a good start, a nice laid back evening, with lifts there and back, plus I got some more food, it saved us Taxi fares, it also meant I had the car for Saturday.

Viv was working so I cleaned up again, then took our flat tyre to Kwikfit, I need a new wheel apparently, but they havent got back to me with a price yet. So I headed in to town to give Viv her lunch and exchange some games. I'd finished Phoenix Wright during the week (excellent game!) but couldn't trade it in as it's American. I traded a couple of old Gamecube games and some DS games and got Tetris DS for 50p, bargain :) I'll have to put Phoenix Wright on eBay later.

During the week a few things I missed:

1. Viv destroyed her calf
2. We can't get broadband
3. Our tyre was flat (previously covered)

Viv hurt herself doing the Ministry of Sound workout video, based on the song and video you can see here. It's a great DVD to watch (for obvious reasons if your a man) but not that great a workout. Viv pulled her calf muscle and has been limping about till today.

I've been informed by BT that the local exchange in my area is full, and no new broadband connections can be made. So basically I have to sit around until they can be arsed to upgrade the exchange. This may be some time...

We had the Dudes around on Saturday night, we watched Eurovision, which Finland won, I was well impressed as they were rocky, different and dressed up with masks and stuff. Viv phoned up and voted for them. We were also tasting wine for Sarah and Glenn's wedding, I think we decided on the 3rd one, I'm not sure, by the end they just tasted the same. There was about a bottle of wine each, plus whatever people were drinking themselves. It was a great night, very funny. Also Al fell asleep so we stacked stuff on him and Viv got her own back with a picture :)

No comments: