Monday, November 28, 2005

The Weekend Summary

Once again the weekend has finished and I'm absolutely knackered! I havent been getting much sleep on weekends, I need to start myself getting naps in the afternoon as I really dont get much sleep on a weekend, what with getting in at 3am and waking up at 8 or 9...

We went to Jayne and Al's on Friday night, not leaving till quite late as we didnt have to, Viv wasn't working for once! However she fell asleep an hour and half before we left as she had been working that day. It was a good night though, as always. John wasnt there, but me, Glenn and Al played a mini tournament on FIFA, none of us making it past the second round, annoyingly I was playing Glenn in the first round...

On saturday we went into town shopping and I got some new shoes, I was going for a new shirt as well, but couldnt find a decent one. Town was absolutely packed and I was so bored, annoyed, hungover and not particularly interested in being around.

On saturday night we went to Sarah and Glenn's which was also cool. We smoked inside, in Grisham's room, as it was freezing and drizzling outside. I had bought some Lilt for my vodka, but after trying it decided against doing it again. We were there for quite a while this week, Viv faded a bit in the middle of the night, but got her second wind later.

No comments: