Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend at the Dudes

I suppose I should write about this weekend as well. Friday we went to Sarah and Glen's but we had to leave early again as Viv was working on Saturday. We're starting to have trouble with the car again as it's getting pretty cold. We played Buzz again, always good fun. I got quite drunk, but I seem to be getting less and less drunk recently, maybe its because I'm eating so late now... Oh well, I'll just have to drink more!

Saturday was uneventful, I did lots of washing and a few other jobs, like taking Blizzard for a walk. Played Quake 4, which is incredibly like Doom 3, possibly a bit too much... Went to pick up Viv and then we went to Jumbo's in town, an all you can eat Chinese buffet, which was very nice :)

Saturday night we were round at Jayne and Al's, but it was a shorter night as Viv was knackered. We played Buzz again, I did much better this time, nearly winning a round amongst the boys, until Player 4 joined in on its own and messed things up so we started again. We left quite early again as Viv was knackered from working.

Sunday we really didnt do much, except watch Ring 2, which isnt as good as the first one or the original. We didnt even pick up the car, it's still outside Jayne and Al's! We were supposed to go to the gym as well as I missed Thursday as I was knackered... Better luck next week!

No comments: