Friday, November 04, 2005

Bonfire Night!

Booyah bitches! It's Bonfire Night this weekend, which also means, for us northerners at least, that there will also be mischeivous night (and thats probably spelt wrong). I'm not really sure what this involves, generally kids getting up to mischief, which sounds quite cheeky and cute, however nowadays its really just chavs being a pain in the ass.

I'm off to Leeds for Bonfire Night, this was supposed to be a trip to a park for a big fireworks display, but instead we're going to a mates and getting drunk instead, possibly with a few of our own fireworks, knowing Jonny.

Tonight should also be fun, I'm not sure where we're headed, to one of The Dudes' houses probably, but it'll be a good laugh, and I have to make sure Viv rations hereself or it'll be another short night and Viv is working tomorrow, I think.

My Nan is up in York at the moment, she got her yesterday. Gayle had today off work and was hoping she'd take her to Betty's in town, but she should be keeping her occupied.

Hopefully my copy of Civ 4 got her today as well! I really want a new PC game to play, and I can get some hours in while Viv's at work...

No comments: