Monday, November 07, 2005

After the smoke has cleared

Friday was a good night. A good bit of drinking round Jayne and Al's, the usual.

Saturday we journeyed to Jonny's and lucky ended up behind Sarah's car on the A64, so she showed us the way. She did get a bit worried that we were following her, but then, we were! A great night, Viv pulled her party trick rather early, but she had been working that day and had only had 4 hours sleep. We set off some fireworks (that were a bit disappointing) and saw jonny's house and rabbit, both great. We went to bed about 3 after doing some nasty bongs in the garage, where you set up for the next person. It was getting a bit evil at the end, with thick yellow tinged smoke, I swear I started seeing spots...

The next day we all went to Burger King on the way home and then I spent most of the day playing Civ 4, which I got in the post on Friday and had been playing all weekend. I'm sure I'll post something else about that later. Viv spent most of the day asleep :) We watched Office Space as well, ace film!

No comments: