Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Time flies

Everythings been going really quickly now I've got some more work to do and I'm getting a bit more involved at work. I haven't had a lot of extra time to waste so my blogs don't get updated too often. Especially as nothing that interesting happens that I can remember by the time I get to writing anything.

Viv is getting more and more pissed off at work though. I've suggested many times that she leave. She has a pretty crap job, and she can do a lot more. She doesn't get paid enough for what she's doing and the odds of her being promoted, even after 3 years working there, are slim to none. I think it's time for her to move on. I'm trying to get her to look at other jobs but I think she's just a bit comfortable where she is, even if she hates it.

No comments: