Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Stag Weekend coming up

This Friday I'm off to the Lake District with the Dude boys for Glenn's Stag Weekend. We're heading off on Friday morning, so I've got the day off. We're driving up and hoping to get there around midday, setting up our tents and then heading to a pub or something.

Saturday we're going paragliding hopefully, if the weathers good. Otherwise we'll be going paintballing instead as theres a place right next to the campsite. Then it's probably off to the pub again for a good night out.

I think Sunday is aiming to be quite relaxed, hanging out a bit, before we come back Sunday night, in time for the World Cup Final.

Next week I was supposed to be going to James's 21st, but I'm not going to be able to make it. We're really short of money this month, and Sarah and Glenn's wedding is the week after. And unfortunately we've also got to babysit Blizzard for the weekend as my parents are away. It's a shame as it would have been good to see everyone again, it doesn't seem that long since Chris's Hog Roast Party, but it's already been quite a couple of weeks.

No comments: