Thursday, July 13, 2006

What's your price?

To make this a little more fair I've changed all the values from dollars to pounds:

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for £100,000? Sure, half a mile isn't really that far and £100,000. I'd just be a bit worried about being arrested. I'd probably do it for less.
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for £100? Why not, I think I've done this before anyway, although that time we didn't get the drinks we were promised.
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for £10,000? Depends on the bloke I'd have to do it with, and I'm not taking it. I don't think I'd go much lower than 10 grand.
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for £200,000? I'd definately lose my left one for £200,000.
Would you never blog again for £50,000? I only blog because I'm bored anyway, of course I'd quit for £50,000, or possibly a lot less, any money would be welcome.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for £250,000? Oh yeah. But I don't think it'd sell very well, whatever, it's not my money. I'd go lower as well.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for £1000? Insanity Sauce no, I would probably burst into flames. But pretty much anything else yes. As long as it's not a giant jumbo family sized bottle.
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Pretty serious question, but yeah, as long as I got to choose who it was. If it was a completely random stranger I don't think I could.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? I've shaved my head before, I could take a waxing for £5,000 or less, it's only pain and it'd be worth it, all the hair'll grow back... eventually.
Would you give up watching television for a year for £25,000? Sure, I can still download stuff on my computer right? Probably for less than that as well, but I'd need the money upfront to entertain myself.

No comments: