Monday, June 05, 2006

Counterstrike Weekend

Now that we've got broadband I've been reverting to my 'Student' state. Meaning I sit around on my PC and play Counterstrike all day. I managed to not do this for most of Saturday, as England were playing football, and we beat Jamaica 6-0, come on! Although I did play a bit in the morning after hoovering and cleaning up a bit.

On Friday evening we went round Jayne and Al's for possibly the last night at their house, as they are moving soon. We had to leave pretty early as they were heading to Bristol the next day for a friend's wedding.

Saturday night was at Sarah and Glenn's, Martin and Josie were their and got very drunk. We ordered pizza later and watched Napoleon Dynamite again. It was a cool night.

Sunday Viv went shopping with Sarah, she went to buy clothes for work and got loads. I'm glad I didn't go, I hate shopping if I don't have money to buy stuff, it just seems so pointless. Plus this also meant I had the house to myself. Which meant pretty much an entire day playing Counterstrike. I'm so sad. Viv also bought a weights bench, which I'm halfway through putting up, and I cleared out the living room of the last of the stuff that needed unpacking. So now we have loads of space and it looks a lot cleaner. And I got a TV set up in the bedroom, finally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?ante580

Ugly Toy said...

I'm not falling for that one again... My brain is my own!