Friday, June 16, 2006

Such a slow week

It has been a really slow week. I normally find after taking some time off work it's really hard to get back into the swing of things, and this has been one of those times.

It doesn't really help that I don't have a lot to do and there's not much work going around. I have to finish off a site, but I'm not really sure what to do. We have given the customer URLs so they can have a look at the site, but we havent received much back, and the things we have received back we can't really do much about.

So at the moment I'm trying to keep myself awake, trying not to leave early, and keeping my eye out for some interesting sites that I can read while at work to keep me interested.

Oh yeah, and my stone age PC is beginning to seem like torture.

No comments: