Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In pursuit of fitness

I continue today in my pursuit of fitness and the fabled Holy Six-Pack. It was a fairly small step to be honest. I walked home from the Train Station. Oooooooooh. Well it is roughly an hour walk. I think it took me about 40mins really, and it's around 2-3miles, I'm not sure exactly.

Walking is apparently one of the best types of exercise you can do, which I think is rubbish, surely if I'd run home I'd have used more energy and got more exercise? But at least I've done something on a Tuesday, normally I don't do anything.

More pain will result from tonight, we're doing another Tae Bo DVD. We did the instructional one on Monday, followed by the 8 Minute Workout (which is really 12 minutes, go figure). I wasn't very stiff yesterday, but I was incredibly tired, I'm not sure if this getting up early thing we had planned will work, but we seem to be eating earlier anyway, now we're exercising at home.

I think I'm losing weight. I really felt bad on Monday, but this week I've felt slimmer, even if I don't look it. Exercising is a good thing.

Tags: ,

No comments: