Monday, February 20, 2006

Illness sucks

Yeah, I've been ill since last Tuesday. I got a bit of a cold on Monday, which turned into a full blown daddy cold on Tuesday. So I got to stay at home and watch crap on the TV while everyone else had to go to work. I was feeling better by Thursday, but stayed off work as I was still feeling rough in the mornings. I didn't drink on Friday, leading to one of the weirdest nights I've had in a while. Then I drank on Saturday night.

Today I was feeling a little bad, but I reckon it's probably just because I can't be arsed to go to work again. But here I am. Well now I'm catching up on emails and my reading, forums, blogs and suchlike. I still don't have much work to do though, guess that's a reason not to feel too guilty about missing work :)

No comments: