Thursday, February 09, 2006

False Alarm

Yep, that's right. It seems I've been hit by a bunch of fees I had no idea we were supposed to be paying. In fact up to this point we didn't even know they existed! I'm sure they're making this up, I mean, why should we be paying the seller's solicitor's fees? They're nothing to do with us, if they want to sell the fucking place, they can damn well pay their end of it.

A few other things have 'gone missing' from our contracts, or have been 'forgotten', so Viv is phoning them up to find stuff out.

Update: As I was writing this I got a phone call from Viv and it turns out most of what we were worrying about has in fact been sorted. We now have a much cheaper mortgage and our repayments are about £50 less per month! Hello Sky TV! :)

On a better note check this out, Best. Game. Ever. Zombies Vs Ambulances

Plus I just told Viv Metallica were playing at Download Festival this year and she nearly wet herself, had a stroke and collapsed, but instead only wet herself a little.

No comments: